Sentence Clubhouse

With this site students will get to create their own clubhouse. To get pieces for your clubhouse you have to correct a sentence by adding a capital letter at the beginning and correct punctuation at the end. You also have to tell if the sentence is a statement, question, command, or exclamation. Each correct answer and you get to add to your clubhouse. If you complete your clubhouse you can start again to create a completely different clubhouse.


Using technology with computers in the classroom.

Comments

  1. Love this activity. I will be using this in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear that. I will keep updating this blog with more interactive sites. I hope you continue to come back and find more sites you can use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas on your site! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for such nice feedback! I'm glad you enjoy. I will keep adding more. I hope you come back for more and share with your teacher friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment